US: IDFA criticises dairy policies
The International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA) has voiced criticism of national dairy policies during the US Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry Oversight Hearing, saying most federal dairy policies date back to the 1930s and 1940s.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever