USA: IDF/ADF announce appointment of Bob Hoopingarner as VP of sales and marketing
International Dehydrated Foods (IDF) has announced that Bob Hoopingarner has been promoted to the position of VP of sales and marketing for both American Dehydrated Foods and International Dehydrated Foods. Hoopingarner has worked for IDF since 1996, most recently serving as VP of sales and marketing. IDF supplies ingredients to the consumer food and flavor industry while ADF supplies ingredients to the pet and animal feed industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action