USA: IDF/ADF announce appointment of Bob Hoopingarner as VP of sales and marketing
International Dehydrated Foods (IDF) has announced that Bob Hoopingarner has been promoted to the position of VP of sales and marketing for both American Dehydrated Foods and International Dehydrated Foods. Hoopingarner has worked for IDF since 1996, most recently serving as VP of sales and marketing. IDF supplies ingredients to the consumer food and flavor industry while ADF supplies ingredients to the pet and animal feed industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill