USA: iDine.com and Foodline.com announce alliance
iDine.com, Inc., a leading supplier of revenue management solutions to restaurateurs and online dining rewards programs to frequent diners, today announced an alliance with Foodline.com, the leading provider of dining information and reservation management technology solutions to the restaurant industry. Under the terms of the agreement, iDine.com, a wholly owned subsidiary of Transmedia Network Inc., and Foodline.com will work together to make their respective services available to both companies' restaurant customers and consumer members. The alliance will allow participating iDine restaurants to use Foodline.com's reservation capabilities through the iDine.com website as well as Foodline.com and Foodline.com-enabled partner sites. Similarly, visitors to Foodline.com will have access to special opportunities to join the iDine Choice(SM) online dining rewards program. "iDine is extremely excited about teaming up with Foodline.com, a leader in the online reservation space," says Jerry Hughes, vice president of business development for iDine.com, Inc. "Revenue management solutions and online reservations are a natural fit for our restaurant customers, just as dining rewards and reservations go together for our iDine Choice members. The combination of Foodline.com's strengths in reservations and our expertise in revenue management and dining rewards programs creates the most significant and powerful front-of-house solution available to restaurateurs today," he adds. "We are thrilled to be working with the iDine team and Transmedia, a company that has fostered a long and successful history with the restaurant industry through its pioneering of transaction-based dining rewards programs," says Karen Boyer, vice president of business development for Foodline.com. "This alliance will provide us with yet another means of driving business to the Foodline network of restaurants, while creating more value to the user experience of making reservations online."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements