UK: IGD awards food industry excellence – Vandevelde, Asda honoured
Last night awards saw the presentation of a number of prestigious industry awards by IGD. The Grocer Cup for Outstanding Business Achievement was awarded to Luc Vandevelde, chairman of Marks & Spencer, for his contribution to the industry this year in restoring sales growth and pride in Marks & Spencer. Readers of the UK trade publication The Grocer voted for the winner in a telephone poll.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action