UK: IGD awards food industry excellence – Vandevelde, Asda honoured
Last night awards saw the presentation of a number of prestigious industry awards by IGD. The Grocer Cup for Outstanding Business Achievement was awarded to Luc Vandevelde, chairman of Marks & Spencer, for his contribution to the industry this year in restoring sales growth and pride in Marks & Spencer. Readers of the UK trade publication The Grocer voted for the winner in a telephone poll.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"