UK: IGD awards food industry excellence – Vandevelde, Asda honoured
Last night awards saw the presentation of a number of prestigious industry awards by IGD. The Grocer Cup for Outstanding Business Achievement was awarded to Luc Vandevelde, chairman of Marks & Spencer, for his contribution to the industry this year in restoring sales growth and pride in Marks & Spencer. Readers of the UK trade publication The Grocer voted for the winner in a telephone poll.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units