USA: Igene purchases their exclusive sales agent ProBio
COLUMBIA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Igene Biotechnology, Inc., Columbia, Maryland (OTC:IGNE - news) announced today that its Board of Directors has concluded a stock purchase agreement of its exclusive sales agent ProBio Nutraceuticals A.S., Tromso, Norway, a privately held concern. The purchase of ProBio Nutraceuticals will provide the Company with a portfolio of dietary supplements products, additional management resources as well as an experienced marketing and sales force. Igene's goal is to achieve a meaningful share of the total $250 million world market for astaxanthin as pigment for farmed salmon and trout.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1