USA: Igene purchases their exclusive sales agent ProBio
COLUMBIA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Igene Biotechnology, Inc., Columbia, Maryland (OTC:IGNE - news) announced today that its Board of Directors has concluded a stock purchase agreement of its exclusive sales agent ProBio Nutraceuticals A.S., Tromso, Norway, a privately held concern. The purchase of ProBio Nutraceuticals will provide the Company with a portfolio of dietary supplements products, additional management resources as well as an experienced marketing and sales force. Igene's goal is to achieve a meaningful share of the total $250 million world market for astaxanthin as pigment for farmed salmon and trout.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth