UK: Iglo Group CEO Glenn steps down
Iglo said the search for Martin Glenn's successor is underway
The CEO of Iglo Group, Martin Glenn, has announced his intention to step down after six years at the helm.
Glenn, who has led the business since the Permira-backed buyout in 2006, will remain as an investor in the business and stay on to facilitate a "smooth transition" over the coming months. A spokesperson for the group told just-food Glenn does not have another position to go to.
"Having achieved the objectives we set ourselves in the time frame planned and recently completing our refinancing and strategic plan, now is the logical time to begin the search for a new CEO who can take on the next business cycle," Glenn said.
Iglo said the search for his successor is underway and an appointment will be announced in due course.
The departure comes as private-equity owner Permira, struggles to find a buyer for Birds Eye's parent company, Iglo.
Permira said it was looking at "other options" for the frozen food company in June, including refinancing debt, after BC Partners and Blackstone refused to match Permira's asking price.
Meat, Fish & Poultry in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile...
Meat, Fish & Poultry in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also conta...
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- Focus: Can BRF deliver aggressive growth?
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Dutch confirm second bird flu outbreak
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Dairy Product Production in China
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report