USA: IHOP Corp. appoints Julia Stewart as President and COO
GLENDALE, Calif./PRNewswire/ -- IHOP Corp. (NYSE: IHP - news), owner, operator and franchisor of International House of Pancakes, today announced the appointment of Julia A. Stewart as president and chief operating officer and a member of IHOP Corp.'s board of directors, effective December 3, 2001. Stewart, 46, brings to the position 30 years of experience within the restaurant industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre