USA: IHOP Corp. appoints Julia Stewart as President and COO
GLENDALE, Calif./PRNewswire/ -- IHOP Corp. (NYSE: IHP - news), owner, operator and franchisor of International House of Pancakes, today announced the appointment of Julia A. Stewart as president and chief operating officer and a member of IHOP Corp.'s board of directors, effective December 3, 2001. Stewart, 46, brings to the position 30 years of experience within the restaurant industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea