USA: Il Fornaio reports completion of merger
Il Fornaio (America) Corporation (Nasdaq:ILFO), an authentic Italian restaurant and bakery company with locations across the United States, today announced that it has completed the previously announced merger of the Company with Manhattan Acquisition Corp., an affiliate of Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co., L.L.C. ("BRS"). Under the terms of the amended merger agreement, the merger consideration payable to the stockholders of Il Fornaio is $12.00 per share in cash, or an aggregate cash price of $77.7 million (including amounts paid to holders of Il Fornaio options). Certain directors, members of management and other senior employees will retain an equity interest in Il Fornaio. FleetBoston, IBJ Whitehall and BancBoston Capital provided the debt financing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image