USA: Il Fornaio reports completion of merger
Il Fornaio (America) Corporation (Nasdaq:ILFO), an authentic Italian restaurant and bakery company with locations across the United States, today announced that it has completed the previously announced merger of the Company with Manhattan Acquisition Corp., an affiliate of Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co., L.L.C. ("BRS"). Under the terms of the amended merger agreement, the merger consideration payable to the stockholders of Il Fornaio is $12.00 per share in cash, or an aggregate cash price of $77.7 million (including amounts paid to holders of Il Fornaio options). Certain directors, members of management and other senior employees will retain an equity interest in Il Fornaio. FleetBoston, IBJ Whitehall and BancBoston Capital provided the debt financing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations