USA: iLive launches food channel
iLive.com (iLive, Inc.; trading symbol "LIVE"), the first Internet company to focus on creating product-specific original content exclusively for the purpose of driving e-commerce, is pleased to announce the launch of its Food Channel. The Food Channel kicks off with private cooking lessons with some of Los Angeles' top chefs. From Tommy Tang to Kai, caterer to the stars, these chefs will take you into their kitchens and show you how to prepare their favorite recipes. Scott Henricks, the Company's President & CEO, said, "We are very pleased to have our first official launch of an iLive channel. We believe that the combination of several sources of revenue that potentially include B2B, B2C, and e-commerce, along with the timelessness of the content, will prove to be a very successful business model for iLive. We look forward to continue to produce compelling, entertaining, timeless content under similar guidelines for our other channels."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016