USA: Illegal cheese destroyed after California state investigation
Two people have been cited by the Californian state Department of Food and Agriculture for illegally producing soft cheese. Around 300 pounds of Queso Fresco , a soft white cheese with a mild, slightly salty flavour, have been destroyed, mostly from production units in the Eastvale community of Riverside County.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega