UK: Illegal food imports forum starts work
Margaret Beckett, Secretary of State at the Department of Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (Defra) addressed the first ever meeting of a forum on Illegal Food Imports in London yesterday [Thursday]. The aims of the forum are to agree the next steps for intensifying our efforts against illegal imports and to identify further priorities and action. The forum will look at four key areas:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast