UK: Illegal food imports forum starts work
Margaret Beckett, Secretary of State at the Department of Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (Defra) addressed the first ever meeting of a forum on Illegal Food Imports in London yesterday [Thursday]. The aims of the forum are to agree the next steps for intensifying our efforts against illegal imports and to identify further priorities and action. The forum will look at four key areas:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth