SOUTH AFRICA: Illovo Sugar posts 33% rise in full-year earnings
South African sugar company Illovo Sugar has reported a 33% rise in full-year headline earnings per share thanks to higher sugar prices. Illovo, which grows sugar cane and makes white sugar and related products, said headline EPS, which strips out exceptional items and their tax effects rose 33% to 136.8 cents for the year to 31 March 2003. Revenues rose 17% to just over 7bn rand (US$900.8m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth