SOUTH AFRICA: Illovo Sugar posts 33% rise in full-year earnings
South African sugar company Illovo Sugar has reported a 33% rise in full-year headline earnings per share thanks to higher sugar prices. Illovo, which grows sugar cane and makes white sugar and related products, said headline EPS, which strips out exceptional items and their tax effects rose 33% to 136.8 cents for the year to 31 March 2003. Revenues rose 17% to just over 7bn rand (US$900.8m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations