SOUTH AFRICA: Illovo Sugar posts 33% rise in full-year earnings
South African sugar company Illovo Sugar has reported a 33% rise in full-year headline earnings per share thanks to higher sugar prices. Illovo, which grows sugar cane and makes white sugar and related products, said headline EPS, which strips out exceptional items and their tax effects rose 33% to 136.8 cents for the year to 31 March 2003. Revenues rose 17% to just over 7bn rand (US$900.8m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund