USA: Imagine Foods Prevails in lawsuit by Amy's Kitchen
The United States District Court for the Northern District of California recently ruled that Imagine Foods, producers of best selling natural foods products, are absolved of a packaging infringement claim brought against it by Amy's Kitchen, a competitor.Amy's Kitchen, the plaintiff, initially sought a temporary restraining order prohibiting Imagine Foods from shipping, distributing or selling any of its Imagine Natural® Stuffed Sandwich products in its new package.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre