USA: Imagine Foods Prevails in lawsuit by Amy's Kitchen
The United States District Court for the Northern District of California recently ruled that Imagine Foods, producers of best selling natural foods products, are absolved of a packaging infringement claim brought against it by Amy's Kitchen, a competitor.Amy's Kitchen, the plaintiff, initially sought a temporary restraining order prohibiting Imagine Foods from shipping, distributing or selling any of its Imagine Natural® Stuffed Sandwich products in its new package.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth