USA: Imagine Foods Prevails in lawsuit by Amy's Kitchen
The United States District Court for the Northern District of California recently ruled that Imagine Foods, producers of best selling natural foods products, are absolved of a packaging infringement claim brought against it by Amy's Kitchen, a competitor.Amy's Kitchen, the plaintiff, initially sought a temporary restraining order prohibiting Imagine Foods from shipping, distributing or selling any of its Imagine Natural® Stuffed Sandwich products in its new package.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action