USA: Imagine Foods says milk protein in Soy Dream Strawberry Swirl Non-Dairy dessert
San Carlos, California-based Imagine Foods is voluntarily recalling Soy Dream brand Non-Dairy Dessert, Strawberry Swirl, 473 ml, because it may contain undeclared milk protein.
People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk protein run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
Soy Dream brand Strawberry Swirl Non-Dairy dessert is sold in a frozen form in a 473ml package with a UPC of 0 84253 28005 1. All product with the date code 2053, which is followed by a combination of four letters, on the Strawberry Swirl 473ml is being recalled. The date code is located on the bottom of the container.
The affected product was distributed nationally through retail stores. No other products are affected by this recall, including Soy Dream brand Strawberry Swirl Non-Dairy Dessert in 946ml package.
No illnesses have been reported to date.
Consumers who have purchased the product listed on this notice are urged to return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact Cindy Howe at 1-800-333-6339.
- Infographic: Snapshot of Japan's food sector
- On the money: Solid Lindt outpaces chocolate peers
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Spotlight: What could be impact of Russia's ban?
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- Russian government eases ban on food imports
- Dr Oetker to buy McCain North America pizza arm
- Nestle makes "major pledge" on animal welfare
- Research: the new strategies for convenience food
- Profits up at chocolate group Lindt