USA: Imperial Sugar announces appointment of new marketing officer
Sugar Land, Texas-based Imperial Sugar Company (ISC), the largest processor and marketer of refined sugar in the US, has named Arthur Saxby as VP, marketing, effective yesterday [Monday]. This is a newly created position in which Saxby will be responsible for all consumer and industrial marketing activities of ISC, including product development, market expansion, customer partnering and all promotional activities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch