USA: Imperial Sugar announces new president and CEO
Texas-based sugar processor and distributor Imperial Sugar Company yesterday [Thursday] announced the appointment of Robert A. Peiser as president and Chief Executive Office. He was also elected a director of the company. Peiser, 53, assumes the roles of President and CEO from Robert J. McLaughlin, chairman of the board, who became president and CEO after James Kempner retired in October 2001. McLaughlin will continue to serve as chairman of the board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week