USA: Imperial Sugar announces new president and CEO
Texas-based sugar processor and distributor Imperial Sugar Company yesterday [Thursday] announced the appointment of Robert A. Peiser as president and Chief Executive Office. He was also elected a director of the company. Peiser, 53, assumes the roles of President and CEO from Robert J. McLaughlin, chairman of the board, who became president and CEO after James Kempner retired in October 2001. McLaughlin will continue to serve as chairman of the board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund