USA: Imperial Sugar Co reports on Q1 on form 10-Q
The Imperial Sugar Company filed its quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal 2002 Q1 ended 31 December 2001 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on 14 February. The company reported a net loss for the quarter of US$0.8m, or US$0.08 per primary share, on net sales of US$322.3m. Included in the Q1 results was a pre-tax gain of US$3.9m from the sale of the company's King Packaging operation, which closed in early December 2001. For the prior year's Q1, the company reported a loss before accounting changes of US$12.7m on net sales of US$428.5m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods