USA: Imperial Sugar Co reports on Q1 on form 10-Q
The Imperial Sugar Company filed its quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal 2002 Q1 ended 31 December 2001 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on 14 February. The company reported a net loss for the quarter of US$0.8m, or US$0.08 per primary share, on net sales of US$322.3m. Included in the Q1 results was a pre-tax gain of US$3.9m from the sale of the company's King Packaging operation, which closed in early December 2001. For the prior year's Q1, the company reported a loss before accounting changes of US$12.7m on net sales of US$428.5m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report