USA: Imperial Sugar Co reports on Q1 on form 10-Q
The Imperial Sugar Company filed its quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal 2002 Q1 ended 31 December 2001 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on 14 February. The company reported a net loss for the quarter of US$0.8m, or US$0.08 per primary share, on net sales of US$322.3m. Included in the Q1 results was a pre-tax gain of US$3.9m from the sale of the company's King Packaging operation, which closed in early December 2001. For the prior year's Q1, the company reported a loss before accounting changes of US$12.7m on net sales of US$428.5m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target