USA: Imperial Sugar Company announces approval of disclosure statement
Imperial Sugar Company (OTC BB: IPRL) announced that it has received approval from the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware (the "Bankruptcy Court") of its Disclosure Statement in Support of Debtors' Second Amended and Restated Joint Plan of Reorganization (the "Disclosure Statement") at a hearing held on Tuesday, June 5, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week