USA: Imperial Sugar Company announces distribution of common stock
Imperial Sugar Company (OTC:IPSU) yesterday announced the distribution of shares of its new common stock to shareholders of record on August 29, 2001. The Company's Second Amended and Restated Joint Plan of Reorganization (the "Plan"), confirmed by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, became effective on August 29, 2001. Under the Plan, the Company's former common stock (OTC BB:IPRLQ) was canceled. On September 26, 2001, the Company distributed to its shareholders of record on August 29, 2001 approximately 0.0062 shares of common stock in the reorganized company for each share previously held. These new shares of common stock began trading on the OTC under the symbol "IPSU", September 27, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund