USA: Imperial Sugar Company announces distribution of common stock
Imperial Sugar Company (OTC:IPSU) yesterday announced the distribution of shares of its new common stock to shareholders of record on August 29, 2001. The Company's Second Amended and Restated Joint Plan of Reorganization (the "Plan"), confirmed by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, became effective on August 29, 2001. Under the Plan, the Company's former common stock (OTC BB:IPRLQ) was canceled. On September 26, 2001, the Company distributed to its shareholders of record on August 29, 2001 approximately 0.0062 shares of common stock in the reorganized company for each share previously held. These new shares of common stock began trading on the OTC under the symbol "IPSU", September 27, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid