USA: Imperial Sugar Company announces distribution of common stock
Imperial Sugar Company (OTC:IPSU) yesterday announced the distribution of shares of its new common stock to shareholders of record on August 29, 2001. The Company's Second Amended and Restated Joint Plan of Reorganization (the "Plan"), confirmed by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, became effective on August 29, 2001. Under the Plan, the Company's former common stock (OTC BB:IPRLQ) was canceled. On September 26, 2001, the Company distributed to its shareholders of record on August 29, 2001 approximately 0.0062 shares of common stock in the reorganized company for each share previously held. These new shares of common stock began trading on the OTC under the symbol "IPSU", September 27, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report