USA: Imperial Sugar Company announces management change
Imperial Sugar Company (OTC BB: IPRLQ) yesterday announced that Mark Q. Huggins has resigned as Chief Financial Officer effective August 31, 2001 to pursue financial restructuring consulting opportunities. The Company has initiated a search for a new Chief Financial Officer, and expects to complete this process in the near future. James C. Kempner, President and Chief Executive Officer, will assume the role of interim Chief Financial Officer until a new CFO can be appointed. Mr. Kempner previously held the role of Chief Financial Officer of the Company from 1988 through April 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre