USA: Imperial Sugar Company announces management change
Imperial Sugar Company (OTC BB: IPRLQ) yesterday announced that Mark Q. Huggins has resigned as Chief Financial Officer effective August 31, 2001 to pursue financial restructuring consulting opportunities. The Company has initiated a search for a new Chief Financial Officer, and expects to complete this process in the near future. James C. Kempner, President and Chief Executive Officer, will assume the role of interim Chief Financial Officer until a new CFO can be appointed. Mr. Kempner previously held the role of Chief Financial Officer of the Company from 1988 through April 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target