USA: Imperial Sugar Company announces senior management addition
SUGAR LAND, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Imperial Sugar Company (OTC:IPSU - news) today announced the addition of J. Chris Brewster as Managing Director - Chief Financial Officer, reporting to Robert J. McLaughlin, Chairman of the Board, President and CEO. Mr. Brewster's background consists primarily of service as Chief Financial Officer in significant public companies. He was most recently employed by WorldOil.com.Inc., an internet and trade magazine publishing company, as Chief Executive Officer. Prior to that position, he was a partner with Bellmeade Capital Partners, LLC, a merchant bank specializing in consolidation transactions. Other prior positions include Vice President - Finance and CFO with Sanifill, Inc., Senior Vice President - Finance at NCS, Inc. and Vice President - Treasurer at Geosource, Inc. He graduated from Harvard Business School in 1975 after obtaining his B.S. in Industrial Management from M.I.T.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report