USA: Imperial Sugar Company announces senior management addition
SUGAR LAND, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Imperial Sugar Company (OTC:IPSU - news) today announced the addition of J. Chris Brewster as Managing Director - Chief Financial Officer, reporting to Robert J. McLaughlin, Chairman of the Board, President and CEO. Mr. Brewster's background consists primarily of service as Chief Financial Officer in significant public companies. He was most recently employed by WorldOil.com.Inc., an internet and trade magazine publishing company, as Chief Executive Officer. Prior to that position, he was a partner with Bellmeade Capital Partners, LLC, a merchant bank specializing in consolidation transactions. Other prior positions include Vice President - Finance and CFO with Sanifill, Inc., Senior Vice President - Finance at NCS, Inc. and Vice President - Treasurer at Geosource, Inc. He graduated from Harvard Business School in 1975 after obtaining his B.S. in Industrial Management from M.I.T.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO