Imperial Sugar Company Announces the Reduction in Size of Its Board of Directors
Imperial Sugar Company announced today the reduction of the size of the Board of Directors from 12 to 10, reflecting the resignations of H.E. Lentz and Kevin O'Sullivan, effective May 30. The Company said that H. E. Lentz, Managing Director of Lehman Brothers Inc., is resigning because he determined that the recent establishment by Lehman Brothers of a significant position in Imperial Sugar's 9 3/4% senior subordinated debentures could create a future conflict of interest with his role as an independent outside director.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning