USA: Imperial Sugar Company receives bankruptcy court approvals
Imperial Sugar Company (AMEX:IHK) yesterday announced that it has obtained approval from the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware regarding various motions it filed in connection with its chapter 11 bankruptcy petition filed yesterday. At the same time, the Company filed both its Plan of Reorganization ("Plan") and Disclosure Statement. The hearing on confirmation of its Plan is set for May 2, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega