USA: Imperial Sugar Company receives bankruptcy court approvals
Imperial Sugar Company (AMEX:IHK) yesterday announced that it has obtained approval from the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware regarding various motions it filed in connection with its chapter 11 bankruptcy petition filed yesterday. At the same time, the Company filed both its Plan of Reorganization ("Plan") and Disclosure Statement. The hearing on confirmation of its Plan is set for May 2, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife