USA: Imperial Sugar Company receives delisting notice from AMEX
Imperial Sugar Company (AMEX: IHK) announced that it has received notice from the American Stock Exchange ("AMEX") staff that the Company no longer complies with AMEX's continued listing guidelines. AMEX has filed an application with the Securities and Exchange Commission to strike the Company's common stock from listing and registration on AMEX, effective at the opening of the trading session on February 20, 2001. The Company has notified AMEX that it will not object to the delisting of its common stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch