USA: Imperial Sugar Company receives delisting notice from AMEX
Imperial Sugar Company (AMEX: IHK) announced that it has received notice from the American Stock Exchange ("AMEX") staff that the Company no longer complies with AMEX's continued listing guidelines. AMEX has filed an application with the Securities and Exchange Commission to strike the Company's common stock from listing and registration on AMEX, effective at the opening of the trading session on February 20, 2001. The Company has notified AMEX that it will not object to the delisting of its common stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly