USA: Imperial Sugar Company receives delisting notice from AMEX
Imperial Sugar Company (AMEX: IHK) announced that it has received notice from the American Stock Exchange ("AMEX") staff that the Company no longer complies with AMEX's continued listing guidelines. AMEX has filed an application with the Securities and Exchange Commission to strike the Company's common stock from listing and registration on AMEX, effective at the opening of the trading session on February 20, 2001. The Company has notified AMEX that it will not object to the delisting of its common stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO