USA: Imperial Sugar Company receives delisting notice from AMEX
Imperial Sugar Company (AMEX: IHK) announced that it has received notice from the American Stock Exchange ("AMEX") staff that the Company no longer complies with AMEX's continued listing guidelines. AMEX has filed an application with the Securities and Exchange Commission to strike the Company's common stock from listing and registration on AMEX, effective at the opening of the trading session on February 20, 2001. The Company has notified AMEX that it will not object to the delisting of its common stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins