USA: Imperial Sugar names Darrell Swank as CFO
Sugar Land, Texas-based Imperial Sugar Co has named Darrell D. Swank as executive VP, finance and CFO, effective 3 September 2002. In this position, Swank will be responsible for the company's finance areas including financial analysis, accounting and internal controls, information systems, lender and investor relations and other Treasury functions. He will report to president and CEO Robert A. Peiser and replaces J. Chris Brewster.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival