USA: Imperial Sugar names Darrell Swank as CFO
Sugar Land, Texas-based Imperial Sugar Co has named Darrell D. Swank as executive VP, finance and CFO, effective 3 September 2002. In this position, Swank will be responsible for the company's finance areas including financial analysis, accounting and internal controls, information systems, lender and investor relations and other Treasury functions. He will report to president and CEO Robert A. Peiser and replaces J. Chris Brewster.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti