USA: Imperial Sugar reports US$1.1m loss in Q3
Sugar Land, Texas-based Imperial Sugar Company (ISC), the largest processor and marketer of refined sugar in the US, reported a Q3 net loss of US$1.1m before gains on asset sales, as compared to a loss of US$15.6m in the year-ago period. Net sales in the Q3 2002 were US$319.9m, compared to US$372.3m a year ago. Of this US$52.4m reduction in revenue, US$47.3m was attributable to the sale of certain businesses during this FY.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs