USA: Imperial Sugar Selects ICG Commerce for Online Procurement; ICG Commerce to Manage Spend for Largest Domestic Sugar Refiner
ICG Commerce announced today that it will provide end-to-end online procurement services to Imperial Sugar Company, the largest domestic sugar refiner and processor in the United States. Imperial Sugar will engage ICG Commerce to provide comprehensive, business-to-business e-procurement services that combine advanced Internet technology, procurement expertise, supply base and transaction management, and dedicated customer care.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund