USA: Important information about recent developments with StarLink Corn
As journalists consider reporting on the latest StarLink corn developments, GMA believes it is important to consider the following points: Although StarLink corn has not been approved for food, America's leading allergenists, the scientific community and EPA officials have all said repeatedly that StarLink corn represents no immediate health concern and that the risks -- if any -- are extremely low.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival