USA: Improved cheese making gets US patent
New Zealand Milk Products (North America) Inc., a Californian company, was issued US patent 6177118 for 'Methods for producing cheese and cheese products.' The process is claimed to simplify and quicken cheesemaking. Abstract: The invention relates to a simplified, rapid method which is suitable for making a variety of cheese and cheese products, including natural and processed cheese, in a single installation with common equipment. In particular, the invention concerns a method of making cheese, comprising the steps of:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs