USA: In light of National Events, General Mills will delay release of first quarter financial results
Companies: General Mills
General Mills announced that net sales for the second quarter of the 2006 fiscal year increased by 3% to US$3.27bn net diluted earnings...
Cereal company General Mills has said it expects an increase in net earnings for the second quarter. It is due to announce second quarter results on 22 December....
US food company General Mills has unveiled a 25-foot-tall Jolly Green Giant billboard in New York City's Times Square to officially launch its multi-million dollar marketing campaign for the Green Gia...
Cereal maker General Mills has reported a sharp rise in earnings for the first quarter ended 28 August....
US cereal company General Mills has reported rises in sales and profits for the 2005 financial year, but fourth quarter sales were down....
Activist doctors' group Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine has announced that it has filed two major lawsuits to stop a multimillion-dollar advertising campaign claiming that milk facilitat...
General Mills' latest advertising campaign aims to raise children's awareness of the importance of breakfast. However, although the company is hoping to be seen as a champion of children's health, it ...
Breakfast cereal maker Weetabix is in advanced talks to sell two of its American businesses for a total of about $110m, according to the Times newspaper....
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China