USA: INC2inc Soars Past Million Dollar Mark for Month of May
INC2inc, the premier, neutral B2B online marketplace for direct materials in the food and beverage industry, rang up more than $1 million in transaction volume for the month of May. During the month, close to 150 orders were placed and received through the INC2inc marketplace. The items purchased included a wide variety of food ingredients and packaging - from flour and oils to cups and lids.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance