USA: INC2inc Trading Partners Can Be Operational on Marketplace in Just 48 Hours
INC2inc, the premier B2B online marketplace for ingredients and packaging in the food and beverage industry, today announced that its auto set-up wizard is available to bring suppliers onto the marketplace and enable them to transact business in just 48 hours.The auto set-up wizard simplifies trading partner adoption and increases the marketplace's ability to scale."This is only the first step in our efforts to provide INC2inc's trading partners with a completely automated system that takes both buyers and suppliers through the entire adoption process," said Jeff Makohon, INC2inc's vice president of solutions. "The sooner our customers are live on the marketplace means the sooner they will benefit from its efficiencies and cost savings."The auto set-up wizard allows for streamlined interaction between INC2inc and a supplier during the adoption process, making it easier for a supplier to join and use the marketplace. Specifically, suppliers can go to www.inc2inc.com, enter their company information, specific user information, catalog items and pricing, and trading partner listings on the set-up wizard. Within a maximum of 48 hours, the supplier is operational. Coupled with an online training capability, the time it takes to get a supplier transacting business is ultimately reduced.All parties benefit from the set-up wizard. The buyer is able to get trading partners online faster and the supplier is able to provide all the necessary information and receive online training, a set of animated scripts explaining the e-Marketplace functionality, at any time day or night.In contrast to many of the existing marketplaces, INC2inc focuses on streamlining the flows between existing trading partners of direct materials, reducing the process costs. Connecting the buyer and supplier quickly is important to help the member companies gain the efficiencies that INC2inc creates for the food and beverage manufacturing industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report