USA: INC2inc's Deep Industry Knowledge and Vision for Supply Chain Efficiency attracted the Southeast's Largest Broker
Massey-Fair Industrial (MFI), a premier broker of food ingredients to the industrial food sector, announced it has entered a co-marketing agreement with INC2inc to sell its e-Marketplace solution to food manufacturers. MFI has spent the past year evaluating alternative e-commerce options for its sister company, MAC Source, an ingredients distributor. The evaluation covered all the emerging marketplaces in the industrial food space as well as building a private extranet. In INC2inc, MFI found the specific understanding of the food manufacturing industry they were looking for and the most comprehensive solution to the problems that exist in the food supply chain."In evaluating alternative e-commerce strategies, we wanted a solution that was mutually beneficial to both the supplier and the buyer," said Randy Cimorelli, president and COO of Massey-Fair Industrial. "INC2inc demonstrated a thorough understanding of our business needs and their value proposition promises savings for all trading partners."MFI was specifically impressed by INC2inc's focus on reducing costs through eliminating inefficiencies in the supply chain."The food business is characterized as a typically low-margin business. However, there is definitely room to improve the processes and reduce the costs of working with our trading partners. That is what our customers and principals expect of Massey-Fair Industrial. That is what INC2inc does, so this is a perfect fit," said Tim Cambias, Chairman and CEO of Massey-Fair Industrial.MFI also sited INC2inc's product roadmap for total supply chain management as a reason for the selection. To basic transaction facilitation and order management, INC2inc is adding transportation services, including LTL consolidation, and Internet load assignment and track and trace functionality. e-Payment and reconciliation services now in the works promise to solve one of the industry's perennial headaches. Supply chain planning tools are also slated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review