USA: INC2inc's e-Marketplace 2.0 release drives value and strengthens relationships
INC2inc, the premier B2B supply chain solution for the food and beverage manufacturing industry, announced today that its trading partners will immediately benefit from its latest e-Marketplace development -- the Master Order Agreement (MOA) module. This technology was specifically created by INC2inc to allow its trading partners to manage and execute against purchasing contracts online.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units