SPAIN: Prize-fighting bull breeders fear BSE: incineration and compensation
Prize-fighting bull breeders have expressed concern over the outbreak of BSE in Spain. No cases have as yet been uncovered in the bulls, but the possibility of contagion is, for the breeders, a terrifying one and many have now agreed to incinerate their dead prizewinners rather than face the checks at the slaughterhouse.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"