AUSTRALIA: Incoming Coles Myer chairman Allert pledges greater cohesion
Rick Allert, incoming chairman at Australian retailer Coles Myer, has voiced his determination to have greater stability in the boardroom. Replacing Stan Wallis, Allert was elected chairman yesterday [Thursday]. Allert will leave his current position of chairman of Australian wine giant Southcorp in order to devote more time to Coles and appease concerns in some quarters that there might be a conflict of interest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp