AUSTRALIA: Incoming Coles Myer chairman Allert pledges greater cohesion
Rick Allert, incoming chairman at Australian retailer Coles Myer, has voiced his determination to have greater stability in the boardroom. Replacing Stan Wallis, Allert was elected chairman yesterday [Thursday]. Allert will leave his current position of chairman of Australian wine giant Southcorp in order to devote more time to Coles and appease concerns in some quarters that there might be a conflict of interest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre