UK: Increase in sale but drop in pre-tax profit, Analysts are not sure about Fish's ambition
Restaurant group Fish! has reported a 12% slide in 2000 pre-tax profits to £2.2m, from £2.4m during 1999. Sales increased by £2m, reaching £21m for the whole financial year. The consumer view of fish as a healthy dish and bad press relating to meat has helped boost profits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast