UK: Independent investigation commissioned into events surrounding closure Of Herefordshire Abattoir
The Food Standards Agency has formally commissioned an independent investigation into a complaint from Mead Webber Ltd. about the alleged unsatisfactory performance of the Meat Hygiene Service (MHS) at the company's abattoir at Eardisley, Herefordshire, in April this year. This follows recent confirmation of the complaint by Mead Webber Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre