USA: Independents Line Up For MicroBatch
Jeremy's MicroBatch®Ice Creams, Inc. has established distribution with a series of independent grocers in the New York metro area. Some of the independent grocers are Garden of Eden - Union Square (7 E. 14th St.), Susie's Kitchen (444 Park Ave.), D & D Deli/Grocery (67 Spring St.), Delmonico Gourmet Food Market (375 Lexington), Met Market (Amsterdam & W. 86th), Ever Green Deli (171 Bleeker St.), Fresco Market - West 14th, and Gourmet Samad's (2867 Broadway). Additionally, MicroBatch® announced their initial Magical Mystery Tour through New York City. From June 22nd until June 30th, MicroBatch® Secret Service teams will be touring the metro New York area stopping at all Red Apple and D'Agostinos supermarket locations in an MTA bus covered with the MicroBatch® logo. The Secret Service will be conducting sampling events, and giving out coupons and other MicroBatch® merchandise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti