USA: Independents Line Up For MicroBatch
Jeremy's MicroBatch®Ice Creams, Inc. has established distribution with a series of independent grocers in the New York metro area. Some of the independent grocers are Garden of Eden - Union Square (7 E. 14th St.), Susie's Kitchen (444 Park Ave.), D & D Deli/Grocery (67 Spring St.), Delmonico Gourmet Food Market (375 Lexington), Met Market (Amsterdam & W. 86th), Ever Green Deli (171 Bleeker St.), Fresco Market - West 14th, and Gourmet Samad's (2867 Broadway). Additionally, MicroBatch® announced their initial Magical Mystery Tour through New York City. From June 22nd until June 30th, MicroBatch® Secret Service teams will be touring the metro New York area stopping at all Red Apple and D'Agostinos supermarket locations in an MTA bus covered with the MicroBatch® logo. The Secret Service will be conducting sampling events, and giving out coupons and other MicroBatch® merchandise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target