USA: Independents Line Up For MicroBatch
Jeremy's MicroBatch®Ice Creams, Inc. has established distribution with a series of independent grocers in the New York metro area. Some of the independent grocers are Garden of Eden - Union Square (7 E. 14th St.), Susie's Kitchen (444 Park Ave.), D & D Deli/Grocery (67 Spring St.), Delmonico Gourmet Food Market (375 Lexington), Met Market (Amsterdam & W. 86th), Ever Green Deli (171 Bleeker St.), Fresco Market - West 14th, and Gourmet Samad's (2867 Broadway). Additionally, MicroBatch® announced their initial Magical Mystery Tour through New York City. From June 22nd until June 30th, MicroBatch® Secret Service teams will be touring the metro New York area stopping at all Red Apple and D'Agostinos supermarket locations in an MTA bus covered with the MicroBatch® logo. The Secret Service will be conducting sampling events, and giving out coupons and other MicroBatch® merchandise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast