INDONESIA: Indofood delays US$36m milk plant project
Food giant Indofood admitted on Friday that it has been forced to delay the construction of its new US$36m milk plant in East Java in order to focus on its core instant noodle and cooking oil operations. The company's chief administration officer Indra Josepha explained to Dow Jones that it has not yet been decided when work on the plant will resume: "If the time comes, we will then restart the project."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs