INDONESIA: Indofood sees 10% rise in sales this year
The world's largest instant noodle maker, Indofood, has forecast a minimum 10% rise in sales and operating profit this year. Last year Indofood posted total sales of 16.5trn rupiah (US$2.0bn), up from 14.6trn in 2001. Indofood president Eva Riyanti Hutapea said a stronger rupiah and falling domestic inflation should underpin demand for the company's products, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix