UK: Indulgence Patisserie plans to "double turnover"
UK firm Indulgence Patisserie aims to double its turnover to GBP16m (US$26.7m) in the next three to five years, managing director Angus Allan told just-food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- KitKat to go sustainably sourced cocoa only
- Cheese maker Entremont moves into frozen food
- Mondelez opens line at Poland chocolate plant