USA: Industrial Catering recalls catering truck food products
A Grand Prairie company that sells prepared foods from catering trucks is voluntarily recalling several of its products after laboratory testing by the Texas Department of Health (TDH) found Listeria monocytogenes in one of the company's foods. Industrial Catering is recalling its potato beef tacos; egg and chorizo tacos; bacon, egg and cheese taquitos; and sausage, egg and cheese taquitos prepared and sold on March 26. The foods were sold in two-and six-count packages from the company's catering trucks in Dallas, Tarrant, Collin and Bell counties.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning