AUSTRALIA: Industry deregulation blamed for Paul's' Queensland plant closure
Industry deregulation is to blame for the imminent closure of two Queensland dairy plants, according to their owner Paul's . Gordon Armstrong, general manager of Paul's Queensland , revealed today that the two plants, n Mackay and Monto, would be closed due to a shortage of milk. Operations at another plant in Warwick will be cut back as the company focused on Rockhampton as the centre of its business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin