AUSTRALIA: Industry deregulation blamed for Paul's' Queensland plant closure
Industry deregulation is to blame for the imminent closure of two Queensland dairy plants, according to their owner Paul's . Gordon Armstrong, general manager of Paul's Queensland , revealed today that the two plants, n Mackay and Monto, would be closed due to a shortage of milk. Operations at another plant in Warwick will be cut back as the company focused on Rockhampton as the centre of its business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units