AUSTRALIA: Industry deregulation blamed for Paul's' Queensland plant closure
Industry deregulation is to blame for the imminent closure of two Queensland dairy plants, according to their owner Paul's . Gordon Armstrong, general manager of Paul's Queensland , revealed today that the two plants, n Mackay and Monto, would be closed due to a shortage of milk. Operations at another plant in Warwick will be cut back as the company focused on Rockhampton as the centre of its business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti