AUSTRALIA: Industry deregulation blamed for Paul's' Queensland plant closure
Industry deregulation is to blame for the imminent closure of two Queensland dairy plants, according to their owner Paul's . Gordon Armstrong, general manager of Paul's Queensland , revealed today that the two plants, n Mackay and Monto, would be closed due to a shortage of milk. Operations at another plant in Warwick will be cut back as the company focused on Rockhampton as the centre of its business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO