FRANCE: Industry giants commit to "nutritional progress"
Nine food industry giants - Coca Cola, Ferrero, Danone, McDonald's, Auchan, Carrefour, Casino, Monoprix and Unilever - have each signed an individual charter setting out their commitment to "nutritional progress" within the framework of the French Ministry of Health's anti-obesity campaign.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast