INDIA: Industry to increase growth and exports of organic tea
India's tea industry has announced plans to increase the amount of organic tea it grows and exports in order to revitalise the industry. Demand for organic tea has grown as people become more health conscious and the awareness of organic products has increased. Growers in India believe the demand is not just a phase, but rather the shape of things to come. Organic tea is particularly popular in Europe, Japan and the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk