USA: Infant food made shelf-stable in Princeton Nutrition's latest patent
Reza Kamarel won his company, Princeton Nutrition , US patent 6194009 27 February for "Refrigeration-shelf-stable ultra-pasteurized or pasteurized infant formula." This is a continuation of his earlier patents 5985339 of 1999 for Nutritional compositions and 6039985 of 2000 for Infant Food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations