USA: Infant food made shelf-stable in Princeton Nutrition's latest patent
Reza Kamarel won his company, Princeton Nutrition , US patent 6194009 27 February for "Refrigeration-shelf-stable ultra-pasteurized or pasteurized infant formula." This is a continuation of his earlier patents 5985339 of 1999 for Nutritional compositions and 6039985 of 2000 for Infant Food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target