USA: InfoGenesis Wins Microsoft RAD Award
Amidst industry buzz and much anticipation, Microsoft Corp. named point-of-sale software developer, InfoGenesis, a winner of the Retail Application Developer (RAD) Award for hospitality and food service. The Microsoft® RAD Awards recognize application developers who demonstrate industry leadership by creating best-of-breed solutions built on the Windows platform and which maximize retail business benefits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'