USA: Information Resources announces agreement with International Dairy Foods Association to provide tracking data for ice cream and novelties
Information Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq: IRIC) announced yesterday that IRI and International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA) have entered into an agreement to provide scanner-based tracking information for ice cream and novelties to members participating in the IDFA's Ice Cream Market Research Project.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin