USA: Ingles Markets declares quarterly cash dividend
The Ashville, North Carolina-based supermarket chain Ingles Markets, which has operations in six southeastern states, has declared a cash dividend of US$0.165 per share on all its Class A Common Stock and US$0.15 per share on all its Class B Common Stock.
Its board of directors announced that is an annual rate of US$0.66 and US$0.60 per share, respectively.
Dividends on both the Class A and Class B Common Stock are payable 9 October 2002, to all shareholders of record on 1 October 2002.
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1